An interactive mockup of an internet based microbe data bank
Media: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
This was a collaborative project created and designed by the following people: Ellie Bailey, Nick Reback, Katie Roorda, and Li Yao.
This internet based project consisted of many steps:
- writing clear objectives
- building user profiles for the intended target audience
- creating and organizing flowcharts
- building storyboards and clickable mockups
- developing mood boards
- creating a design to ensure accessibility
- designing an aesthetically pleasing and workable graphical user interface
- testing the flow of the user pathway to ensure a predictable user experience
The outcome was an effective working prototype created in PowerPoint that would be tested by actual users (only a small section is shown here).
All visuals and content copyright to the creators: Ellie Bailey, Nick Reback, Katie Roorda, and Li Yao